The RYA Dinghy Show is being held in London on the 3/4th March 2018, and is a must for all dinghy sailors.
We're offering you the chance to win one of five pairs of tickets, plus the first winner will also receive two Dinghy Tops and two Rash Vests from our new collection.
Simply answer the below question for your chance to win!
Up to four children under 15 get in free with each adult ticket holder, so it's a great day out for the whole family.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By entering the competition, you agree to receive emails from Gill. Your data will not be shared, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Promotion is open to all residents in the UK, except for employees and their immediate families of Douglas Gill International Ltd. their agents, or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
- No purchase necessary, 1 entry per person. UK entrants only.
- The online competition closes at 23:59 on 25th February 2018.
- The draw will take place on the 26th February 2018 and tickets will be posted out on the 27th February.
- Five winners will be selected at random, and the first winner will receive two Dinghy Tops and two Rash Vests in their chosen colour and size – subject to stock availability.
- Winners will be notified either by email or by phone.
- Winners must be contactable on the 26th and 27th February so we can arrange delivery of the prize. If we are unable to make contact we will select another winner at random.
- Travel expenses to the RYA Dinghy Show will not covered by Gill.
- The tickets will be despatched by a next-day delivery service but winners should allow up to 3 days from the date of the draw for prize delivery. Entrants must have suitable arrangements for receipt of the prize.
- To enter the competition: answer the question correctly, fill in your name, email and phone number and submit your entry.
- The winner may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and the promoter reserves the right to offer prizes of equal or greater value. Illegible, damaged or defaced entries will be disqualified.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost or mislaid entries or prizes.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Promoter: Douglas Gill International Ltd., Manor House Road, Long Eaton, Nottingham, NG10 1LR (please do not send claims to this address).
- The promoter reserves the right to vary or terminate this promotion at any time due to wholly exceptional circumstances beyond their control.