Conrad comes from a broad nautical background that includes rigging, coaching, racing and sailmaking. Having made the move to sailing full time in 2007, he successfully moved up through the ranks in the Mini 6.50 class and raced solo across the Atlantic in 2009 in the class's premier event, the Mini Transat 6.50.
In 2012 Conrad went onto successfully campaign and winning the Global Ocean Race. He was also awarded the RORC Seamanship Trophy and after independently saving the life of his co-skipper in 30 knots of wind of the coast of New Zealand.
Having been the youngest skipper in the 2014-15 Barcelona World Race, Conrad continues to race sports boats at various regattas along the French coast and is currently developing an IMOCA 60 Vendee Globe campaign.
- 2015 Barcelona World Race completion
- 2013 RORC Seamanship Trophy
- 2012 Global Ocean Race, double handed race around the world,1st
- 2012, RORC Seamanship Trophy
- 2012, Global Ocean Race, 1st
- 2009, Mini Transat 6.50
- Oman Sail Racing Coach
- Extensive solo deliveries through the Med and along the Atlantic coast