Angela Pumariega began sailing when she was 10 years old in the Cadet Class before moving over to the Snipe.
In 2001 Angela won her first Spanish Championship. She successfully defended it in 2002 along with adding the sub European Championship to her achievements in the same year.
Progressing into the senior category, she secured second places in both the Spanish Championship 2003 and World Masters Championship in 2005.
In 2010 Angela moved into Match Racing, to help prepare for her 2012 London Olympic Games campaign. After being crowned Spanish Champion in 2011, she went on to top the Elliott 6m class and take gold in London.
- SEMANA OLIMPICA CANARIA DE VELA, DEC13 GRAN CANARIA, SPAIN 10th
- PALAMOS CHRISTMAS RACE DEC13 PALAMOS, SPAIN 10th
- ANDALUSIAN OLYMPIC WEEK FEB14 CADIZ, SPAIN 4th
- TRAINING CAMP BARCELONA APR 14 BARCELONA, SPAIN 2nd
- ISAF SAILING WORLD CUP HYERES APR 14 HYERES, FRANCE 29th
- DELTA LLOYD MEDEMBLIK MAY 14 MEDEMBLIK, NEDERLAND 6th
- 470 EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP JUL 14 ATHENS, GREECE 13th
- ISAF SAILING WORLD CVHAMPIONSHIP SEP 14 SANTANDER, SPAIN 22nd
- SEMANA OLIMPICA CANARIA DE VELA DEC14 GRAN CANARIA, SPAIN 3rd
- PALAMOS CHRISTMAS RACE DEC14 PALAMOS, SPAIN 5th
- ANDALUSIAN OLYMPIC WEEK FEB15 CADIZ, SPAIN 6th