Next Working Day Delivery in the UK (charged at £4.95) is by 'DPD Signed For'. Orders received before 3pm will be delivered the next working day. Orders received after 3pm or from the Scottish Highlands/Islands and Northern Ireland should be with you within 3 working days.
More about our delivery service:
- DPD will provide you with a one hour delivery window, notified by SMS and email (if you have registered these details with us), so you don't have to wait in all day.
- If you’ve got time on your hands you can even watch the progress of your delivery on a real-time map. DPD will even tell you the name of your driver, as well as the position you occupy in their delivery queue.
As well as keeping you informed at every stage of the journey, we believe in maximising choice and convenience as we know you’re likely to be out on the boat/at work etc. That's why DPD provide access to a suite of rescheduling options both on the day of delivery and the night before, allowing you to take delivery of your goods in a way that suits. If you wish to reschedule, you can:
- Select an alternative delivery date
- Opt for delivery to a nominated neighbour
- Have the parcel left in a specified safe place
- Collect the parcel from your local DPD depot
- Upgrade delivery to before 10, before 12, afternoon or a Saturday
Please remember all deliveries will need a signature and because we all enjoy sailing there's no one here at weekends or Bank Holidays so all times are based on working days.
- Sometimes it may be necessary to deliver your goods in more than one delivery but don't worry we will only charge you once.
- Free Delivery is available on all orders over £100 in value.
No quibble returns policy
- We want you to be totally happy with your new Gill product. You can return any unwanted item with a valid proof of purchase within 28 days of delivery of the item for a full refund or replacement providing it is unused, in the original condition you received the item from us with all packaging and tags supplied by us intact. Returns are free of charge in the UK by using the return postage label provided with the delivery note. This does not effect your statutory rights.