Posted on 15/08/2014 in General
As Official Technical Clothing Supplier to Emirates Team New Zealand, Gill are excited to offer you the chance of a lifetime to go racing with the team at Act 5 of the Extreme Sailing Series 2014 in Cardiff. You will be sailing onboard an Extreme 40 with one of the world’s best crews, skippered by Dean Barker. It doesn’t get much better than this!
The prize includes a ‘guest sailor’ spot aboard the Emirates Team New Zealand Extreme 40 for one race and includes access to the VIP Extreme Club hospitality area, where you will get the best view to catch all the action on the water in comfort and luxury, for Act 5 of the Extreme Sailing Series 2014 in Cardiff on Saturday 23rd August. The prize winner must make their own travel arrangements to and from the venue.
All you need to do to be entered into the free prize draw is tell us the answer to this question:
Who is the Emirates Team New Zealand skipper for Act 5 in Cardiff?
Simply email email@example.com with your answer, name, email address and telephone number.
Terms & Conditions
1. Entrants must be available to travel to Cardiff on Saturday 23rd August 2014.
2. The prize is for a ‘guest sailor’ spot aboard the Emirates Team New Zealand Extreme 40 for one race and includes access to the VIP Extreme Club. The prize winner must make their own travel arrangements to and from the venue.
3. Entrants must be physically fit and capable to be on board an Extreme 40 catamaran.
4. The winner must sign any documentation required to sail aboard the Emirates Team New Zealand Extreme 40.
5. Entrants must be 18 or over.
6. This promotion is open to all UK residents, except for employees and their immediate families of Douglas Gill International Ltd., their agents, or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
7. No purchase necessary, one free entry is permitted per person. By entering in to the draw you are agreeing to be added to our mailing list.
8. Promotion valid until August 19th 2014.
9. The free prize draw will take place on August 20th and the winner will be notified by email.
10. The winner of the Free Prize Draw may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity.
11. There is no cash alternative to the prize and the promoter reserves the right to offer prizes of equal or greater value. Illegible, damaged or defaced entries will be disqualified.
12. The name of the Free Prize Draw winner will be available upon request by sending a SAE to: Gill, Manor House Road, Long Eaton, Nottingham, NG10 1LR.
13. The promoter reserves the right to vary or terminate this promotion at any time due to wholly exceptional circumstances beyond their control that make it impossible to continue.